Today 'Project Plutonium' released its first, beta version of the Plutonium client. Since this is a beta build, please be aware you might come across problems or bugs. If you wish to be sure you'll have a smooth game play experience without interruptions, we suggest you wait until the final release. If, on the other hand, you wish to help us track down bugs and issues, please feel free to install our client and give it a go.
Ensure you have a clean copy of MW3 for the Pluto Mod to run on. Check this thread to learn how: https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/133/how-to-get-a-clean-iw5-install
Download the Plutonium Updater from this link: https://cdn.plutonium.pw/updates/pu/1.0.5/PU.exe - Please note you may need to allow this .exe through your anti virus as it self-updates itself. More info can be found here: https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/134/pu-exe-classed-as-a-virus-won-t-download-won-t-run
Copy PU.exe to your MW3 install folder. It should look like this afterwards.
4. When in your MW3 install folder, run PU.exe. You may have Windows SmartScreen pop up, remember if you don't trust us, do not play. If you do trust us, press the More Info button and then Press Run Anyway.
5. PU.exe should now open and ask you for your Plutonium Login Credentials, these are the same as your forum account, if you do not have a forum account you will need to make one and confirm your email address to be able to play. For info on how we try to keep your information safe, follow this link: https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/32/keep-your-accounts-safe
6. Once you have entered your Plutonium account details and pressed Login the launcher will auto update to the latest Plutonium client files.
7. When the launcher says your Game is up to date, press the green play button in the bottom right to start Plutonium IW5.
8. Whenever you want to play Plutonium IW5, start PU.exe and press the Play button. If an update is available it will be downloaded.